- IFMBE Young Investigator Award (More information)
- Best Paper in Medical Innovations
- Best Paper in Life Sciences
- Best Paper in Engineering
- Best Presenter.
IFMBE Young Investigator Award 2017
*All manuscripts to considered for the YIA must be submitted as a full paper to be presented at the 2nd International Conference for Innovation in Biomedical Engineering and Life Sciences (ICIBEL2017) held in conjunction with the 10th Asia Pacific Conference on Medical and Biological Engineering (APCMBE2017).
Submission deadline: 15th August 2017
There will be cash prizes awarded to the 6 finalists. Each cash prize will be accompanied by an official award certificate.
In addition, each of the 6 finalists will be provided with a travel grant of up to US$1,000 sponsored by IFMBE. The travel grant will help to defray the cost of the following:
- Most direct economy return airfare
- Conference registration fee at student rate
- 3 nights accommodation up to US$100 per night
Claims will be on reimbursement basis upon presentation of official receipts.